Thank you for completing the form
Thank you for completing the form, we acknowledge that you are currently in Matric
and have sent you our Prospectus with detailed course information and pricing.
College SA does not offer bursaries
College SA is a private distance learning college. We do not offer bursaries or financial support. However, we know that furthering your studies is expensive. Therefore, we offer flexible payment options. When enrolling for a course at College SA, you can choose one of the following payment options.
- Monthly instalments
- Pay per subject
- Pay your course fee upfront
No face-to-face classes
At College SA we do not offer face-to-face classes. You will study privately in the comfort of your own home. Once you have completed an assignment, you will email it back to the college for marking. If you are worried about support, don’t. We offer expert student support, free of charge!
Reasons why studying from home is a good thing:
- You can study in the comfort of your own home.
- You will save money on travelling costs. No classes to attend.
- You can work a full-time job and study part-time.
- You can study at your own pace.
- Your study material will be delivered to your address via courier service.