Complete the form below to receive our brochure with detailed pricing. We will also phone you as soon as possible to chat about your education.
Please note that at College SA we do not offer face to face classes at all. We do not have a campus that you attend. You study from home and we courier your material to you. We provide email and phone support to our students.
Thank you for submitting the form. Please wait a couple of seconds while the form process completes.
by College SA
From R1330 per month
Registration fee R950
Number of months: 10
Get your management career started! Improve your management and business skills and chance of promotion with this general management short course. Call now!
Why study a General Management programme with College SA?
If you are interested in working in the business sector, then consider studying a general management course. General managers play an important role in the success of a business. Without proper management and continuous planning and routinely checking and changing systems within the organisation, a business will most likely struggle to perform.
When you study a general management course, you will learn how to perform various managerial tasks in the workplace and how to deal with unforeseen complications within the business.
General management skills are transferable which makes it a great course, as you will be able to apply for other jobs as well.
Reasons why you should study a General Management course
- You will get a good understanding of how a business operates.
- You can look forward to more job opportunities.
- You will be able to apply for managerial jobs in various industries.
- You can level up and build on your qualification by studying all three General Management courses in this programme
Natural skills required for this occupation
- Good time management skills
- Quick decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills