Complete the form below and we will email you a brochure with detailed pricing.
One of our Education Planners will also phone you as soon as possible
What will you learn in this Microsoft Office Master with Outlook 2016 course?
This certification ensures that you have the deepest level of necessary skills to master the Microsoft Office Suite proficiently by earning a Microsoft Office Master certification. This certificate requires you to complete exams in Microsoft Office Word Expert, Excel Expert, and PowerPoint Core; you then have the option to study either Microsoft Office Access or Outlook. As you can see, it is a thorough learning pathway to master the most sought-after programmes from Microsoft in the business world. You will truly be empowered to take your career to the next level!
With Microsoft Office Specialist in Outlook 2016: Core
In this module, you will learn to create and edit professional-looking email messages, maintain calendars across time zones, and schedule tasks for a variety of purposes and situations. You will learn to use Outlook 2016 to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars and schedule appointments. Application examples include coordinating and building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items.
Course Cost and Duration
At College SA we offer you the following ways in which you can pay for your studies:
- STUDY DURATION (10 MONTHS)
- THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE
- MONTHLY DEBIT ORDER
Total Price*A once-off R950.00 activation fee applies if you pay by debit order
What is included in the course fees?
- Text books and study material
- Courier fee
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR also to be installed
You will need to have access to the following pieces of software depending on the pathway you’re following:
- Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 (The programmes which make up this Suite are the same as Microsoft Office 2016, but they may be updated more regularly and, therefore, have some differences)
- A PDF reader:
- PC/Mac – Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader are good examples
- iPhone – Reader or Adobe Reader
- Android – Xodo, Moon+ Reader, Adobe Reader, or Foxit
- An image viewer – most devices will come with a built-in image viewer
Course Start Dates
With College SA you can start studying whenever you want, there are no specific course start dates since we offer distance learning. Please speak to our Educational Planners about your enrolment and study options.
To pass this course, you must write and pass the following exams:
- Exam 77-726: Microsoft Office Word Expert 2016
- Exam 77-728: Microsoft Office Excel Expert 2016
- Exam 77-729: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016
- Exam 77-730: Microsoft Office Outlook 2016
All assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to find a venue (assessment information below), book an exam appointment, and pay for your online assessment. You will be required to provide the assessment centre at least a two (2) week window for them to prepare your assessment.
The course examination fees are not included in your course. Unfortunately, the venues do not allow tuition providers to pay for learners and request that a learner does so themselves. Because of the fluctuation of the exam costs (Rand-US Dollar exchange), we are unable to indicate accurate exam costs, so you will need to contact the venue to determine the costs.
Accreditation InfoStatus: Accredited course Type & reward: Microsoft Office Master - Microsoft Certificate
Provided by: Microsoft
College SA is a registered provider of Microsoft training programmes. Microsoft is an industry leader in technological development and is also the de facto standard world-wide. They offer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge to begin or expand a career in information technology and development. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the IT industry. Microsoft certifications are sought after and trusted by employers and validates your knowledge of computer systems, security or software development.
- Grade 10
- Learners must be 16 years or older
- The ability to read and write in English
- Access to a computer
- Access to the Internet
- Computer literacy