Higher Certificate in Office Administration
Course Code: C00837
Learn how to apply principles of cost and management accounting, economics, human resources and labour relations in an organisation. Equip yourself with the knowledge needed to apply marketing, legal, public relations and economic principles in the business environment.
Monthly instalment option:
R1440 per month
- Foundation Level: Certificate in Office Administration
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: National Certificate - NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 23619)
Provided by: QCTO & ICB
Minimum credits: 240
What is included in the course fees?
- Text books and study material
- Courier fee
Textbook costs included!
Textbooks can be extremely expensive and some institutions do not include it in the course fee. Not at College SA! Our study material and textbooks are included in the total course price, so you do not have to worry about sourcing your own textbooks. We will send you all the necessary study material to complete the course.
Course subjects covered
- Human resources management & labour relations
- Business & office administration 2
- ICB economics
Course starting dates
With College SA, you can start studying whenever you want: there are no specific course starting dates since we offer distance learning. Please speak to our educational planners about your enrolment and study options.
- 30% of your final mark comes from your coursework
- 70% of your final mark comes from the final exam
- You need at least 50% in the final exam to pass
- You need at least 60% overall to pass
Portfolio of Evidence:
You will only receive your POE (Portfolio of Evidence) directly from the ICB offices when you register for your exam. This will consist of the assignments you have to do during your studies. When you register for your exams, take your POE with and once you’ve completed your exam and added it to the POE, you’re done!
Exams can be written in February, May, August and November each year.
- February 2023
- May 2023
- July 2023
- November 2023
(Please note that your exam fees are not included in the course fee and may be subject to change.)
- Annual student registration fee: R400.00
- Exam fee per subject: R730.00
- Exam late entry fee per subject: R550.00
- Exam postponement fee per subject: R300.00
- Exam re-mark & Examiners report: R1150.00
- Private invigilator admin fee (Prior approval required): R2000.00
Grade 9 passed, with Mathematics (40% and above) and Physical Science (30% and above)
Completion of bridging course (if you don’t have Grade 9 pass), with Mathematics (40% and above) and Physical Science (30% and above)
You must be at least
16 years old
The ability to read and
write in English
You will need access to the internet via a computer