Complete the form below to receive our brochure with detailed pricing. We will also phone you as soon as possible to chat about your education.
Please note that at College SA we do not offer face to face classes at all. We do not have a campus that you attend. You study from home and we courier your material to you. We provide email and phone support to our students.
by College SA
From R560 per month
Number of months: 6
Our NTC Bridging course is aimed at students who do not meet the entry requirements for our Technical (NTC) N1 courses.
Our NTC Bridging course is designed to help students qualify for the National Technical Certificate (NTC) N1 courses. This short course has only two subjects: Mathematics and Physical Science. Once you have completed this course, you will automatically qualify for our Technical N1 level courses.
We offer the following National Technical Certificate Courses:
- Engineering Studies: Motor Trade
- Engineering Studies: Welder
- Engineering Studies: Boilermaker
- Engineering Studies: Electrical
- Engineering Studies: Fitter and Turner
- This course focuses on the Grade 9 Mathematics and Physical Science curriculum.
- This NTC Bridging course will qualify you for a College SA Technical N1 level course only.
- You will not be able to use this certificate to study at other learning institutions.