Show us what you’re made of! Share a photo or video of you breaking a common stereotype about women to stand a chance to win a R750 Takealot voucher.
For instance a common stereotype is that women aren’t good at football. Euro 2022 much?
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Competition is hosted by Optimi College (Pty) Ltd (“Optimi College”).
By entering this competition, you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below.
- Optimi College’s directors, employees, agents, service providers, consultants, and / or members of their immediate family may not enter this competition.
- Save for clause (1), the competition is open to all distance learning students aged 18 years or older.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in an automatic disqualification.
- All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- The competition runs from 5 August 2022 and the closing date for entry will be 31 August 2022. After this date, no further entries into the competition will be accepted.
- Optimi College reserves the right to cancel, modify and / or amend the competition terms at any time at their sole discretion.
- The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Optimi College. Optimi College’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Neither Optimi College nor its directors, employees and / or agents shall be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred, or answerable in respect of any dispute arising from or as a result of the competition or the prize awarded or any other cause whatsoever.
- The winner(s) will be announced by no later than 5 September 2022.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and / or direct message on Facebook and/or Instagram within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, Optimi College reserves the right to withdraw the award of the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner must within 20 days from the date in which Optimi College announces a winner provide Optimi College with their personal details (including cellphone number and email address) and proof of banking details (in the case of a cash prize) or delivery address (in the case of a physical prize). Failure to comply with the provisions of clause 10 shall result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes and / or rewards are not transferable, non-negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash, payment of outstanding accounts, delivery fees, third party fees (such as SACAI) and / or fees for supplementary products. Prizes may not be claimed along with any promotion or discount currently running through Optimi College and / or its affiliated companies.
- Optimi College reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants accept that certain other terms and conditions may apply as prescribed by Optimi College.
- The entrant, by applying for this competition, grants Optimi College permission to use its testimonial and / or photographs on any of the Optimi College and / or affiliated companies’ platforms or marketing material.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any third party not specifically named herein or in any marketing material.
- Entering into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
- To enter the competition, each entrant must complete all the below steps:
- Share a photo or video of a woman performing an action that they believe breaks the stereotypes against women. This can be shared via direct message or a story post.
- Use the hashtag #OCbreakthestereotype