Saturday, 24 June 2017
09:00 to 14:00
Saturday, 15 July 2017
09:00 to 14:00
Saturday, 22 July 2017
09:00 to 14:00
College SA, 1st Floor
Tygervalley Office Park 1
Bellville , Cape Town
Still want to study this year? Attend a College SA Open Day!
Due to popular demand we are hosting more Open Days in June and July!
Our Open Days are the perfect opportunity to explore your study options and register for the second semester.
We have a range of accredited courses to choose from, and there will be lecturers and Educational Planners available to help you find the perfect course for your career goals.
Come along, bring a parent or friend, and meet our friendly College SA team.
Please note that the Open Days are only available to those who are able to get to our Offices in Bellville, Cape Town.
Why should you attend an Open Day?
- SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! If you book for the Open Day, you will receive R400 discount on the registration fee. You only pay R550!
- If you pay upfront for your course you save R950 on your registration fees!
- You can speak to a friendly lecturer or Educational Planner about your study options and get personalised course advice.
- You will get your student card and first batch of study material.
- You will meet other ambitious soon-to-be students.
- You can find out more about College SA and distance learning.
We have limited space. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book your seat now.
Why do you have to book?
We want to make sure that we:
- Have the space to accommodate you and your guests (limited to 2 guests per student).
- Know which accredited course you are interested in.
- Send you the R400 Open Day Discount voucher.
- Have a lecturer or Educational Planner available to assist you.
- Have enough goodie bags for all our new students.
- Have the right study material and textbooks ready for you.
You will only qualify for the R400 Open Day Discount voucher if you book your seat
How to book for an Open Day:
Step 1: Give us your details
Fill in the contact form on this page and submit. You will get an email from the college once your form has been received.
Step 2: Wait for approval
We will check availability, and let you know on which day we can accommodate you. Please note we have limited space.
Step 3: Finalise your booking
Once your booking has been approved, we will send you a download link to our 2017 Prospectus, which lists our accredited courses and fees. We will also send you your R400 Open Day Discount voucher.
What will happen at the Open Day?
Step 1: Chat with a Lecturer or Educational Planner
You will have the opportunity to chat one-on-one with a lecturer or Educational Planner. They will gladly answer all your study questions and concerns, and guide you through the registration process.
Step 2: Choose your course:
We offer accredited courses in the following fields:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Business Management & Office Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health & Safety
For course fees, please refer to the prospectus or the College SA website
Step 3: Complete your registration
You will be able to complete your registration. Please remember to bring the following with you -
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your highest qualification (Grade 10 / Matric / College qualification). If you want to enrol for a Technical Course, please bring your Grade 9 Certificate.
- Your banking details (to set up your debit order)
- Your R400 Open Day Discount voucher (You can bring a printed or virtual copy. If you don’t have a voucher, we cannot give you the discount.)
It is very important that you bring these documents to register for a course at the Open Day. We cannot enrol you if you don’t have them with you!
Please note: Your Open Day Discount voucher is only applicable to the registration fee. When you enrol for a course at the Open Day, you are expected to pay the R550 registration fee on the day.
If you do not have an Open Day voucher, you are expected to pay the full R950 registration fee. Please refer to the College SA website or prospectus for information on our course fees and instalments.
We will have on-site payment facilities available. All payments will be safe and secure. You can pay with your debit or credit card.
Unfortunately, no cash or cheques will be accepted.
You can choose one of the following payment options when registering with us:
Monthly instalments - Pay your studies in monthly, interest-free instalments.
Pay per subject - Choose the course you want to study and only register for one subject. As soon as you have completed your first subject, you can pay and order your next subject.
Pay the full course fee - Pay the full course fee up-front.
Step 4: Get your student card
We will take your photo and print your personalised College SA student card. Many businesses/shops have special discounts for student card holders, so remember to use yours!
Step 5: Get your books!
Once the above steps have been completed, we will issue your study material and textbooks, and you will be ready to start your studies!
Avoid disappointment and book now!
College SA is a distance learning college. We do not offer any face-to-face classes