Book your seat for 2019 and beat the January registration rush!
Want to further your studies next year and boost your career opportunities? Why not book your seat right now and avoid the registration queues? Enrol for a College SA course before the 15th of December and beat the rush!
Why Book Your Seat for 2019?
- Beat the 2019 fee increase and pay 2018 fees. SAVE SAVE SAVE!
- Reserve your spot and only start studying in January 2019.
- Secure your seat by paying the R950 registration fee by 15 December 2018.
- Only start paying your instalments in 2019. First instalment due January 2019.
- Go on holiday knowing your studies are all set and ready for 2019!
Book Your Seat for 2019 in Four Easy Steps
Step 1: Chat with an Educational Planner
Fill in the form on your right or call us on 0861 663 663. Our Educational Planners will gladly answer all your study questions and concerns and guide you through the registration process.
Step 2: Select your course
Our Educational Planners will help you choose the course most suitable for your career goals and make sure that you meet the entrance requirements. You can choose a course in one of the following fields of study.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Business Management & Office Administration
- Beauty Therapy
- Child Day Care
- Events Management
- Graphic Design, Web Design & Photography
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Secretarial & Personal Assistant
- Supply Chain Management
- Workplace Skills Courses
Step 3: Pay your registration fee
Secure your spot for 2019 by paying the R950 registration fee by 15 December 2018.
Remember, your first instalment is only due January 2019.
Step 4: Complete your registration
Complete your course registration by submitting the following documentation.
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your highest qualification passed. Remember, you don’t need Matric to study some of our courses!
- Your banking details (to set up your debit order for 2019)